The Bio-Research is a multidisciplinary biological and biotechnology journal published by the Faculty of Biological Sciences, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. We publish scientific reports on biological and biotechnology subjects in the form of original articles, reviews brief reports, and case reports. We also accept review articles, special communications and editorials. The journal will cover technical and biological studies related to biology and biotechnology including ethical and social issues. Articles with biological interest and implications will be given preference.
All submissions are subject to peer review by the Editorial Board and by referees in appropriate specialties. We will consider for publication manuscripts from any part of the world, but most particularly manuscripts that would be of interest to readers in the third world and Africa in particular. . The journal was established in (year) as the Journal of the biological and biotechnology of Nigeria
If you have any questions about BIO-RESEARCH, you can send us an online message by using the Contact form at the contact page of the webpage. You can also contact us by e-mail.
The areas of focus include but not limited to the following.
- Environmental Sciences
- Applied Earth Sciences
- Built Environment
- Civil Engineering
- Climate, Energy and Environment
- Water Resources and Environmental Engineering
- Computer and Information Science and Technology, etc.
Please note that papers in other related areas not listed above can be considered for publication, provided they meet the journal’s requirements.
The benefits of publishing in Bioresearch Journal include:
- Fast and constructive peer review: fast and constructive peer review process of papers within approximately one month of submission.
- Fast publication time
- Excellent editorial standards
- Free colour in electronic version
- Access free on-line issue of journal for one year.
- High quality Publication
- All abstracts and full text available free on-line to all main universities/institutions Worldwide to ensure promotion to the widest possible audience.